To celebrate the upcoming release of The Crown Tundra, the second piece of DLC for Pokémon Sword and Shield, players can now get their hands on Ash’s Pikachu – a version of Pikachu that is wearing Ash Ketchum’s hat from the anime series.
All of Ash’s various hats from over the years – so that’s eight generations’ worth – will become available in due time, starting with the iconic hat from the very first season of the show. In a nice touch, they’ll also have ‘Ash’ as their original trainer in-game.
We’ll share all of the codes below as they’re revealed, so make sure to bookmark this page and keep checking back if you want to catch ’em all.
|Name||Code||The Adorable Pikachu You’ll Get|
If you need help, here’s how to use the codes above:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
Here’s what we’ve got to look forward too. How cute!?